Team Picture Nights
Lakeland Lacrosse Picture night Player/Parent Information
- Picture night Cold lake Monday May 7th, 2018 Cold Lake Energy Centre, Imperial Oil Place Foyer.
- Picture night Bonnyville Tuesday May 15th,2018 Bonnyville Centennial Centre , Leisure Pond
- All teams will need to arrive early and be dressed and ready to go.
- Change rooms and times will be posted at each centre for your convenience.
- We encourage everyone to show up for the team pictures even if you are not ordering, so that all the players are included.
- Note: picture costs are not covered by the Lakeland Lacrosse Association.
- Cheques and total cash are accepted as there is no debit/credit machine or cash boxes on site (Please make cheques payable to Shutter-Bee Photography, prices include GST).
- Try to have your picture form and cheques/cash ready on picture night; however if you are unable to print a form, there will be extra available.
- The evening of the shoot we will need 1-2 people each night that can help take in orders and collect money/cheques while the shoot is happening.
- Players do not need full gear for pictures unless a practices or game is scheduled that evening. Players can wear shoulder pads, gloves, team jerseys, socks, shorts and shoes. (Bring a lacrosse stick).
- Pictures will be handed out by your team manager when they have been printed; ETA 3-4 weeks.
- If you forget payment your child’s photo will still be taken, but it will not be printed until a payment is received from Shutter-Bee Photography at Bonnyville (102, 5009 50th Avenue, Bonnyville A.B. T9N 2G3; phone: (780) 826-5733)
- Times and Picture for attachment are also available on the website